Site Recomended

Photobucket


In the midst of busy Helmy Yahya
still taking the time to write novels.
Triwarsana company now
Production is handled may
House busiest in Indonesia, end of year
this course they will handle 30
television program.
It seems difficult to find people who do not know Helmy Yahya.
People of young entrepreneurs who are familiar with the world of television entertainment,
a abreg activity is now practiced. But if allowed to choose
between being an entertainer, host (MC), lecturer,
managers, artists, singers or become an entrepreneur, Helmy
yahya prefer if people know him as a
entrepreneurs. Because according to him was his plop it into the world
entertainment is just a mere coincidence. In the middle
Helmy preoccupations are still listed as a Lecturer STAN (Sekolah
Higher State Accounting) for subjects Marketing, Theory
Accounting and Business Ethics, must be nice to be wrong
a student. Being a teacher is one
who will continue his commitment lakoni, "I come from a world
campus, so I will not leave, "he said.
It all started with a music performance in STAN,
Helmy time with her friends invite Ireng Maulana. Apparently Ireng Maulana was very impressed with the style
Helmy managing the show, happened when it Ireng
Maulana All Stars is a band performers "Race In
Melody "which was raised by the Master of Quiz Indonesian First Lady Ani Sumadi.
A moment later Helmy has joined with Ani Sumadi
Production, for ten years (the period from 1989 to 1999) he
gain knowledge of the First Lady Ani Sumadi, felt herself to be more
developing then in 1999 he decided to get out of Ani
Sumadi Productions, and immediately fly the flag Joshua
Enterprise and Helmy Yahya Production House, both then
merged in a single container which is a company Triwarsana
venture between Helmy Yahya, Joddy Suherman (Joshua's father-red)
and Liem Sio Bok.
Editorial Management successfully interviewed Helmy
Yahnya, after shooting Quiz Who Dare.
Interviews took place in his private car, for one hour
then he had to attend a meeting with his client. Helmy
choose to sit in the front seat, as if he did not want to look like
a boss who sits in the back seat, and will not go into
car before the driver opened the door for her. His car
laden with piles of books, full sebakul souvenirs from the city
participant's hand fruit flower Quiz Who Dare. In the car
There is also vice-Helmy Reinhard Tawas in the first Triwarsasa
once known as a commentator on NBA Games on SCTV.
Further interviews to flow, and Helmy Yahya was recalled
about a successful trip. I never dreamed of this success, because
more successful than I dreamed it, ha ... ha .. ha ... No,
I never dreamed, I thought my life would be
professionals such as doctors or engineers, I never
dream to become an entertainer or a
company. I'm just dreaming to become rich. Aspiration
I previously was to become a doctor, but oddly enough
I never should have pursued his education
to become a doctor. I chose accounting,
because at that time I have to look for schools that 'free'
because I'm sure my parents would never be able to
pay for my school. Therefore, I came out of the IPB and
STAN entry.
I address my opinion of those who consider
now higher than my sister Tantowi
is mediocre, I confess I learned a lot from him.
We are both starting from zero, so I think we have the same
thankful for what we've got. Now maybe
I am a bit more superior than Tanto, maybe next time again
Tanto the superior, for me is not no problem, wong
compete with others that I did not have a problem let alone
with his own brother.
I thank my parents who
enabled me to achieve all this, my dad already
died and my mother is old and now are often ill-
weakly. Secondly I also want to thank my beloved wife, Harfansi Yahya, without support from my
will not be like now, also to my three children.
I never make the phasing in achieving
now what I get, I am not the person who is so rigid
and develop planning, flowing just my philosophy, which is important
I tried to go on, I try to every day there
something that is growing. However, I never
surprised with what I got, because what I
get is the result of a process, so I never
know what people are saying "moral hazard" or
get something out of a lack of accident. Although
I think the quiz "Who Dare" is a serendipity,
a coincidence which then becomes something quite beyond
ordinary.
The days when I just became a lecturer at STAN
with a very limited salary, with three children is
difficult times in my career, such moments
I get this life lesson. My childhood
very concerned, I never drink milk, never
familiar with soaps, shampoos never known, even clothes
potluck, my pants just two to three pieces of course, often
I play with bare chest, nothing special,
I learned more in the streets. It also experienced by
my brother the other four include Tanto, life
which is very alarming is then motivated us
to reach success. Our father always said, "Do not be preceded by style rather than income." So before
success, do not force-gayaan first but if it is successful will
any style go ahead. One more thing I remember, the second person
Our parents are parents who do not easily be
meet what we asked for, they just want to give
something, after our kids to do something to
get it. Bitter reality in the past is what
then becomes a kind of provision to deal with the situation
as difficult as anything, and I always say just what
get now is the accumulation of hard work and
concern that I have spent all this time.
From every failure I can always draw lessons
it, such as when many people who say the film "Joshua
oh Joshua "failed, but I think not. As it turns out when
the film was aired on television on New Year's Eve rating 17,
and it is the highest rating, higher than the packed event
specifically with high costs on the same night.
Joshua Oh Joshua film producer still often contact us,
our own but who feel cured '. Because we must know
themselves, because in the movie too much time. And at first
when we worked on the film was none other as a token of appreciation
us to the national film industry, that's all.
I always prepare myself for anticipated failures,
prepare themselves to avoid failure. For example, I was appointed
to bring a completely new event for me,
certainly will lead to a sense of nervousness, and for pain that I prepare myself. Another example
when I was a few moments ago is challenged by Renny Jayusman
to sing rock songs in the Hard Rock Café, I honestly admit
This is something new for me, and if I had been
often challenged people in the quiz Who Dare, then why do I
must resign if I get a challenge. At that time there is a sense of
scared at myself if I would fail. Even Tanto furious
to me when I accepted the challenge, to make Tanto
what I am risking my reputation for things you think
Tanto do not deserve to be implemented. I think the only one
answered the challenge is to prepare ourselves, not
even run, and Alhamdulillah I managed, after the show
I managed to get a contract, contract to direct my
recording, I also get a contract for a music event
on television.
We need to make ourselves the challenge
for the better, and if you are faced with a
challenges do not circumvent the challenge, but try
as hard as possible to answer the challenge, learning and
practice continually, and this is what I did.
If Tanto known for the first time through Gita Quiz Youth,
then I am known by a wide audience through the quiz Who Dare,
although previously I have also been involved in many events
sports such as NBA games. My experience brings events
exercise is also interesting, because there I shared with Agus
Maulo and Reinhard Tawas like bringing a new genre. Because we bring the sport events with emotion
new, we used to yell, or do other things that are not
ever we meet on a similar event in previous times.
I also had time to get criticism, because I speak
with a speed that is not fair, but I told them
This sport, basketball is everything going fast ball. And
You see now almost all host sporting events has
changed, I am glad if I could bring a change.
I also need a very good team to support the career
me and certainly for the benefit Triwarsana. Today
Triwarsana has handled 17 television programs, and at the end
GOD willing, next year will be 30 programs of the event. Because
for us to do all of this is the demand that we can
continues to grow, and I never give a damn if there is
people who then consider me greedy. My team now
was 70-person. You imagine every program at least
should be handled by 5-6 people, this means that my team has worked
well. Thank God I never made dizzy or
frustrating to think things to run like
we expected, because I believe my team is
know what they are doing. Trust is the word
key, and I am grateful to all my team are children
young who can be trusted, and they work for 24 hours,
they also do this with a sincere heart, I probably
have inspired them. Interestingly none of
My team members backgrounds broadcast world, including myself who come from the disciplines of accounting, but because we
has committed to continue to learn then we as a team work
can be said successful. No exaggeration when later I
said, "If you want to witness firsthand the
magic of team work bagaimanana see our work. "
I was able to sleep at 12 o'clock at night. Usually my
make themselves available to swim for a while between 10 to 15
minutes, for my time like this is when I can do
relaxation, so that I can complete the day's fatigue.
After that I continued to read books. Activity course
open by performing the dawn prayer. At 8 am I should
already in Indosiar for Quiz Who Dare. You imagine
with 17 programs, sometimes I have to arrange time
in such a way so that I can see making process
images from the 17th program. Not to mention the 6-7 times
meetings in a day. At night I also often was asked
to be the MC on special occasions. And I am grateful
still able to set it properly, so that no single
left behind, especially my attention to my family, for
This is my priority.
Antonhuang.com
Universitasbisnis.com
Bookmark and Share

0 comments